Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Safely store up to two 4-liter bottles of acids or bases in this durable, compact cabinet. Never worry about corrosion — completely metal free polyethylene design offers excellent chemical resistance against spills or damaging vapors. Includes two polyethylene spill trays, use one for inside the cabinet to contain leaks and remove for easy cleaning. Store the extra tray under the cabinet, and remove for use as a handy work top. Hinge door from either side for best worktop utilization — accepts a padlock (not included) for security. Three application-specific labels identify contents to safety store and segregate incompatible chemicals — ACID, BASE, and CORROSIVE.
Research environments using many different types of chemicals have special storage requirements. Whether using acids, bases or solvents, it is critical that incompatible liquids are segregated to avoid disastrous explosions or fire. The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) should be reviewed to determine chemical characteristics and recommended storage practices.
- Hinge door from either side
- No metal parts - never worry about corrosion
- Versatile in any environment
- Fits on countertop
- Model No.: 24080
- International Model No.: 24080
- Color: Royal Blue
- Material Specifications: High Density Polyethylene
- Maximum Capacity (1 Liter Bottles): 2-4 liter bottles
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Type: Manual
- Dimensions, Exterior: 14.25" W x 19.75" H x 17.125" D
- 362mm W x 502mm H x 435mm D
- Dimensions, Interior: 11" W x 14.5"H x 13" D
- 279mm W X 368mm H x 330mm D
- Net Weight, lbs: 19.5
- Net Weight, kg: 8.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Prop 65 Warning