KIMBLE® KIMAX® SOXHLET EXTRACTOR
The Soxhlet extractor was designed for separating an analytes with limited solubility in a particular solvent from an insoluble compound.
- Approximate capacities are measured to the base of the flask neck
- Standard Taper joint size between Soxhlet tube and condenser for 24005-30 is 34/45, for 24005-40 is 45/50, and for 24005-50 is 55/50
- Standard Taper joint between the Soxhlet tube and flask is 24/40
- Thimble size is determined by the ID of the extraction tube
- Hose connections on condenser accept 5/16" ID flexible tubing
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements