Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Liquid Nitrogen cooled mini mortar and pestle set freezes and processes tiny tissue samples within a microcentrifuge tube. Pulverize tissue and extract DNA or RNA from tiny tissue samples within a microcentrifuge tube. Stainless steel mortar has a welded fixture to hold a 1.5mL microcentrifuge tube. The mortar is suspended above a stainless steel cavity which holds the liquid nitrogen and is nested in a heavily insulated blue polyethylene housing.
- Permits grinding of smaller amounts of tissue right in a 1.5mL microcentrifuge tube resulting in reduced sample loss and collection time
- Prevents tube from cracking by eliminating direct contact with liquid nitrogen
- Includes 5" long stainless steel pestle with 10.2cmW (4") x 1.9cmD (3/4") polyethylene handle
- Housing overall dimensions: 16.5cmD (6 1/2)x 11.4cmH (4 1/2"); suction feet keep it stable on the workbench
- Removable, insulated mortar handle, 10.2cmL (4")