Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11
|and get 10% off
|Buy 12 or above
|and get 15% off
Drum Lock Safety Clamp, with Solid Filter, Choose Color. Only for use with plastic drums. Do not use with metal drums. Use in conjunction with the Drum Seal Tags (Part #CFS-1014_10pk) for Lock-out, Tag-out (LOTO) of a chemical drum, while off-line (not included.)
A safe, fast, effective way to increase the safety of your chemical feed system. Outer drum-lock clamp housing is made of polypropylene and is available in many colors to reduce cross-contamination of chemicals, by color-coding safety devices to chemical drums. This clamp is used when you want to store a chemical drum that has been opened and the opening needs to be closed. You cannot feed tubing through this drum clamp.
- As a general rule, these drum locks fit standard plastic UN chemical drums between 15-gallon and 55-gallon that feature a 2" opening with a flange. The precise size range that it will fit is 85mm-92mm. If the widest part of your drum opening is within this range, the clamp will fit securely.
- for Canadian drums, we can install an adhesive foam strip at your request to enable the clamp to fit on the slightly smaller opening typically found on Canadian-made drums.
- Allows you to close off an open chemical drum bung and reduce vapors and harmful gasses from escaping
- Use in conjunction with the Chemical Drum Seal, to tag and record when a drum is put off-line
- Includes a solid filter which prevents contaminants from entering the chemical drum, while off-line or in storage
- Cross-linked, closed-cell, copolymer filter provides optimum chemical resistance
- Includes 1 black EPDM tapered plug
Solid Filter: Solid filter prevents any contaminants from entering the chemical drum while offline or in storage. Use in conjunction with the Chemical Drum Seal CFS-1014_10pk for compliant lock-out, tag-out while a drum is offline.
Density rating: LD45
Default hole size: none
- Easy to use and cost-effective solution to Chemical Feed Problems
- Reduces risk of direct chemical exposure due to "splashing"
- Improves "Indoor Air Quality" (IAQ) - helpful for OSHA inspections
- Reduces contamination of the chemical product by helping to eliminate any dirt, debris, moisture, or environmental hazards from entering the drum
- Aids to reduce cross-contamination by using color-coded Safety Clamps on chemical drums.
- Creates a "greener" work environment, which aids employee's health
- Solid Filter and Drum Seal Tags enable proper Lock out, Tag out procedure for safe storage of chemicals
Drum Lock Safety Clamp is used in the following industries:
- Beverage Processing
- Brewery / Distillation
- Water / Soda / Etc.
- General water treatment
- Pools & Spas
- Car Washes
- Chemical Processing
- Power Generation / Utilities
- Food Manufacturing
- Pulp & Paper
- Health Care
- Design & Build Engineering Services
- Contract Manufacturing