Benchmark stirrers feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant white ceramic work surface. Their space-efficient design (8 X 9 in. footprint), makes them ideal for use on crowded bench tops and inside of bio-hoods. Advanced microprocessor controls with convenient turn knobs allow quick, precise adjustment and maintenance of speed. Safety indicator LED's on the front panel indicate when the stirring functions have been activated. With a square 7.5 in work surface, all three models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels.
- Large Work Surface, 7.5 x 7.5"
- Space saving design features a 8 x 9" footprint
- Chemical resistant white ceramic stir plate
- Safety LEDs Indicate when Stirring
- Quick and easy adjustment of mixing
- Choose from US plug design or 2-prong European plug
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5 to 380 C|
|Platform Dimensions:||7.5 x 7.5 in.|
|Control:||Quick Adjustment Knobs|
|Dimensions:||8(W) x 9(D) x 4.5(H) in.|
|Electrical:||120V or 230V, 50-60 Hz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Prop 65 Warning