The Boekel Scientific Medium Laboratory Oven is perfect for annealing, polymerizing plastics and product age acceleration. Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves and a thermometer. Medium laboratory oven perfect for heating samples up to 215°C. Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves and a thermometer.
- Double wall construction, glass wool insulation
- Natural air convection
- Bi-metallic thermostats
- Aluminum interior
- Supplied with two adjustable tip-proof zinc plated steel shelves, thermometer (spirit filled)
- Equipped with advanced safety over-temp
- 2 year warranty
- Drying glassware and samples
- Dry heat sterilization
- Product age acceleration
- Polymerizing plastics
- Model #: 107905 and 107905-2
- Chamber Volume: 47.9 liters (1.6 cu.ft)
- Max. Temp: 215°C
- Chamber Dimensions: W x D x H 35.6 cm x 37.8 cm x 35.6 cm
- Chamber Dimensions: W x D x H 14" x 15" x 14"
- Overall Dimensions: W x D x H 41.6 cm x 48.3 cm x 53.9 cm
- Overall Dimensions: W x D x H 16 1/2" x 19" x 21 1/4"
- Net Weight: 21.8 kg (48 lbs)
- Electrical: 107905 - 115 VAC 1200 W 107905-2 - 230 VAC 1200 W
WARNING: DO NOT PLACE COMBUSTIBLE OR FLAMMABLE MATERIALS/SOLVENTS INSIDE OR NEAR THIS OVEN. NOT FOR USE IN WARMING PARAFFIN WAX OR ANY OTHER COMBUSTIBLE OR FLAMMABLE MATERIALS AND OR SOLVENTS.