Increase filtration efficiency. Thermo Scientific; Nalgene ; Nalgene Rapid-Flow; Nalgene disposable Filter Units feature the exclusive Rapid-Flow support column design, providing fast flow rates and high throughput. The last line of defense against cell culture contamination. Nalgene Rapid Flow Filter Units and Bottle Tops are the best choice for the filtration of cell culture media, serum, additives and buffers.
- Available in PES, CN, SFCA and Nylon membranes. Devices are color coded according to membrane.
- Devices feature the fastest flow rate and lowest clogging of comparable alternatives
- 0.1um PES available for mycoplasma protection
- 0.2um PES devices are stem cell and mouse embryonic assay (MEA) tested
- Non-pyrogenic and endotoxin free - Rapid-Flow filter units meet the most rigorous testing standards for any vacuum filtration unit.
- Diameter Membrane: 50 mm
- Volume Receiver: 250 mL
- Volume Upper: 250 mL
- Pore Size: 0.45 μm
- Disposable: Yes
- Grid Color: White/Black Grid
- Type: Filter Unit
- Material (Membrane): Cellulose Nitrate
- Sterility: Sterile
|Pore Size||Membrane Color/Grid||Part #|
|250mL receiver capacity with 50mm dia. membrane|
- Brochure: Nalgene Rapid-Flow Filters
- Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with Nalgene ™ Rapid-Flow PES filter units
- Does the design of the membrane support plate affect filtration flow rates?
- Does your choice in filtration device matter for overall performance?
- Rapid-Flow: Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with PES filter units