When conducting analytical filtration in your lab, we understand that particle retention efficiency is critical to your research. Producing accurate results in this type of testing is especially dependent on the filter's performance in retaining microbes on the membrane. We built our Nalgene analytical filterware products with all of this in mind. For over 50 years, we have provided precise, easy-to-use systems for the recovery of microorganisms and particles for QC testing and research. Devices exceed recovery requirements set forth in ISO 7704. CN membranes are manufactured for use in the bacteriological analysis of potable waters in accordance with procedures referenced in APHA Standard Method and laboratory standards for equipment and materials set forth by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Gamma-sterilized, individually wrapped
- Upper chamber snaps away from receiver for retrieval of membrane with sterile forceps
- Provides excellent recovery and growth of microorganisms
- Receiver is graduated from 20 to 150mL for easy reading of sample volume
- Wide base is stable on the bench
- 0.2μm size is ideal for sterility tests
- 0.45μm size has black grid to facilitate colony counting
- Certifications/Compliance: 0.45µm size conforms to Specification 909A, B and C of APHA Standard Methods, 16th ed.; EPA certification sheets included.
- Diameter Membrane: 47 mm
- Type: Filter Unit
- Material (Membrane): Cellulose Nitrate
- Pore Size: 0.45 μm