Nalgene® 3120-2006 Bio-Bottles, SCA, Polypropylene, 64oz (2L), case/6
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 7-10 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 2000 ml / 64 ounce
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Nalgene 2L Bio Bottle offers a solution for the separation of large volume harvests in a single run.
Designed for use in Thermo Scientific RC12BP Plus Centrifuge and H-12000 Swing Bucket Rotor, the exact fit assures optimal performance. Ideal for bacterial, yeast and tissue isolations.
- Process up to 12L in a single run at speeds up to 7,333xg
- Graduated, wide-mouth design simplifies decanting, re-suspensions and pellet removal
- Conical shape and smooth inner surface assures compact pellet formation
- For centrifugation operating temperatures from 4° to 22°C and storage to 0°C
- The use of support bridge (Catalog #75007686) is required
Includes: White polypropylene sealing screw closure with silicone gasket for leak-proof assurance
Compliance: Meets USP VI, non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic
These bottles must be filled to at least 80% of the total capacity for optimal performance