Tabletop Buchner Funnel, 10.25", Medium Porosity, Fixed Plate
10.25" Polyethylene Buchner Table-Top Funnel with Medium Porosity Fixed Plate; 10.25 in. I.D., 8 in. Height
- Medium Porosity is 45-90 microns
- 260mm (10.25") Inside Diameter
- 127mm (5") Rim To Plate.
|ID||Height||Rim to Plate|
|10.25" (26cm)||8" (20.3cm)||5" (12.7cm)|
Filter large volumes quickly with a polyethylene plastic Table-Top Buchner Funnel using your choice of Fritware® or perforated filter plate.
- Removable hose barbed connector accepts 12.7mm (1/2") I.D. tube and threads into 3/4" NPT bung on the funnel
- Fixed or removable Fritware® Porous Filter Plates supported by a multiple ring grid; HDPE, 6.4mm (1/4") thick, with a non-porous ring at the periphery of the plate which seals filter paper when used
- Fritware® Porous Filter Plates available in two porosities (medium and coarse); medium is 45-90 microns while the coarse is 90-130 microns; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -20ºC (-4ºF)
- Fixed or removable Perforated Filter Plates are made of 4.8mm (3/16") thick HDPE with 4.8mm (3/16") perforations on 11mm (7/16") centers
- Perforated Filter Plates available in two versions (fixed or removable); fixed for coarse filtration or use with a cloth or paper filter; removable for use in precious metals recovery; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -20ºC (-4ºF)
Please Note: This item ships in an oversized container.