Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ (High Zirconium) (8# Density, 2600°F) , 1" Thick x 24" Wide x 25' Long (Total Of 50 Square Feet) is a maximum temperature rated refractory blanket formed from a unique, patented, spun alumina-silica-zirconia fiber. It is specially designed for applications where high fiber tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage are required and is used extensively in high temperature units in the ceramic, chemical processing, and ferrous metal industries.
- Low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity
- Excellent handling strength
- Thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali.)
- Excellent heat insulation and fire protection
- Shorter heat up and cool down time
- Easy to cut and install
- Double needled blanket
- Non-brittleness material, good flexibility
- Even density and thickness
- Non-organic binders, smoke free
- Lightweight fibers for various ranges of weight loads.
- Asbestos free
- Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
- Insulation for steam and gas turbines, and other high temperature equipment
- Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants
- High-temperature pipe insulation, casting mold insulation, etc.
- High-temperature seals and gaskets, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals, etc.
- High-temperature filtration
- Multiple uses for fireproof protection.
- Item: Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Length: 300in / 7620mm
- Width: 24in / 610mm
- Thickness: 1in / 25mm
- Density: 8lbs / ft3 (128kg/m3)
- Color: White
- Continuous Use Limit: 2400ºf (1315ºc)
- Max Use Limit: 2600ºf (1426ºc)
- Product Dimensions: 300 x 24 x 1in / 7620 x 610 x 25mm
- Standards: Ul 723
- Material: Alumina-silica-zirconia Fiber
- Weight: 37lbs / 16.8kg