Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
UniTherm FreezePro - Tote Tank 192L x 66H & ETC Temp Controller. Heat Trace Tote Tank / IBC Freeze Protection Insulation
FreezePro Frost Protection Systems deliver a barrier of uniform, directional heat where it is needed most to tanks, pipelines, drums, buckets, IBC totes, and other temperature sensitive equipment. The advanced, all-in-one design of FreezePro eliminates the need for multiple product purchases and simplifies the entire implementation process while saving time and money. The end result is an efficient heating solution with the most cost-effective method for minimizing damage caused by harsh or freezing temperatures.
FreezePro Tote Tank Insulation Jackets are designed to ensure temperature stability for temperature-sensitive products during the transport, handling and storage of chemicals, fluids, and bulk materials.
NOTE: FreezePro Tote Jackets do not come with an insulated lid. FreezePro Tote Lids must be ordered/purchased separately. FreezePro Tote Lids also fit certain sizes so make sure you are buying the right size for your FreezePro Tote Jacket.
FreezePro Tote Tank Features & Benefits:
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems Are Used To Protect Key Components From Freezing And Help Prevent Costly Damage From Occurring.
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems Create A Safer Working Environment For Your Employees And Increase Equipment Lifespan By Protecting Key Components From Extreme Temperatures
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems Are Made With Standard, Readily Available, Off-the-shelf Components That Can Be Easily Configured For Almost Any Application Requirement.
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems Are Compliant With Osha Safe-touch Standards For Exposed Surfaces (If There Is A Potential For Injury.)
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems Deliver An Increased Control Of Process Temperatures To Enhance Production Capacity By Maintaining Temperatures And Minimizing Heat Loss To Keep Equipment Running At Optimal Temperatures.
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems All-in-one Design Simplifies The Overall System Configuration Requirements And Eliminates The Need For Additional/Expensive Add-ons.
Using FreezePro Frost Protection Systems IN.
- Agriculture and food
- Chemical plants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Metal processing
- Power generation
- Power plants
- Food processing
- Education / Schools
- Healthcare / Hospitals
- Refrigeration storage
- Solar plants
- Material handling
- IBC tote tanks
- Pallet tanks
- PVC tanks
- Container components
- Stainless steel totes
- Tote tanks
- Portable tanks
- Vertical tanks
- Horizontal tanks
- Bulk containers
- Plastic containers
- Intermediate bulk containers
- Totes with steel cages
- Item: Frost Protection Insulation
- Length: 192in / 4877mm
- Height: 66in / 1676mm
- Thickness: 0.5in / 12.7mm
- Insulation Material: Edmo Rubber Foam
- Jacket Material: PV Fabric
- Diameter Range: N/A
- Watts: 540
- Voltage: 120
- Heating Cable Length: 720in / 18288mm
- Fastening System: Polypropylene Webbing, Plastic Side-release Buckles
- Approx. "R" Factor: .48
- Temperature Range: -40ºf / -40ºc To 200ºf /93ºc
- Color: Black
- Weight: 50lbs. / 23kg
- Fit: Universal
- Circumference Range: 0in-192in / 0mm-4877mm
- Amps: 4.5
- Power Cord Type: (18 Awg) 3- Prong Grounded Plug
- Cold Lead Length: 34.4in / 950mm
Ranco ETC Temperature Controller.
The Ranco ETC is a microprocessor-based electronic temperature control designed to provide on/off control for commercial heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration. The ETC is equipped with a liquid crystal display (LCD) that provides a constant readout of the sensed temperature, and a touch keypad that allows the user to easily and accurately select the set point temperature, differential and heating/cooling mode of operation. The ETC NEMA Type 4X control can accept either 120 or 208/240 VAC input power.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide set point temperature range (-30ºF to 220ºF) and differential adjustment (1ºF to 30ºF)
- Simple keypad programming of set point temperature, differential and cooling/heating modes.
- LCD readout of sensor temperature, control settings, relay status and onboard diagnostics.
- Remote temperature sensing up to 400 feet.
- SPDT output relay.
- User selectable Fahrenheit/Celsius scales.
- Lockout switch to prevent tampering by unauthorized personnel.
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure rated watertight for outdoor applications.
- Designed to meet Article 547 of the National Electrical Code for use in agricultural buildings.
All ETC NEMA Type 4X controls have enclosures rated watertight for outdoor use. With its wide temperature Setpoint range and selectable heating and cooling modes, the ETC can be used for a wide variety of applications including bulk milk coolers, refrigerated storage, cooling towers, unit heaters, ventilation fan cycling and trace heating. In addition, the ETC NEMA Type 4X control is designed to meet the requirements of Article 547 of the National Electric Code for use in agricultural buildings such as poultry houses and livestock barns.
- Temperature Range: -30ºf To 220ºf
- Differential Range: 1ºf To 30ºf
- Input Voltage: 120 Or 208/240vac, 50/60 Hz
- Pilot Duty: 125 Va At 120/208/240 Vac
- Sensor: Thermistor, 1.94in. Long X 0.25in. Diameter With 8 Ft. Cable
- Control Ambient Temperature (Operating) : -20ºf To 140ºf (-29ºc To 60ºc)
- Control Ambient Temperature (Storage) : -40ºf To 146ºf (-40ºc To 80ºc)
- Ambient Humidity: 0 To 95% Rh (Non-condensing)
- Enclosure: Nema Type 4x Outdoor. Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.52" High X 2.7" Wide X 2.48" Deep
- Weight: 2.88lbs. / 1.31kg
- Agency Approvals: UL listed file E94419, Guide XAPX, CSA certified, file LR68340, class 4813 02