1000mL Non-vented LDPE (Low density polyethylene) wash bottles with polypropylene caps are chemical and corrosion resistant. Bottles are imprinted with DOT, NFPA, CAS, protective equipment and target organ information and symbols.
- Convenient and controlled dispensing.
- Easy-to-read printed bottles
- Wide mouth 53mm (2") bottle for easy refilling
- Translucent, LDPE solvent-resistant; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Polypropylene closures
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Note: Use LYOB only with solvents compatible with LDPE.
Bel-Art Safety Labeled wash bottles include Department of Transportation (DOT) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and symbols, Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, protective equipment symbols and target organ information, making your workplace a safer place.
BA-116461132: METHYL ETHYL KETONE
BA-116463832: Label Your Own
BA-116466032: DISTILLED Water.